Features indexable 4-sided carbide inserts which reduce downtime because only inserts need to be serviced, not entire cutter head, provide 2 to 4 cutting surfaces (depending on length of time between rotations), are fully ground and have radiused corners for strength against chipping, and all inserts are fully resharpenable to reduce replacement costs.
- Every cutter is interchangeable and bolted one to the next (easier to maintain and built stronger)…NOT numbered and NOT slapped together.
- Removable, hardened end cutter nests (Econotool exclusive) are bolted to the body, preserving the life of the end cutter body and greatly reducing replacement costs.
- Split cutters, short keyway or combination mounting options mean exceptional balance and less vibration.
- Reversible hardened clamp for double clamping life.
- Bolt head options: 12 point, hex head or allen head.
- Strap notcher with split cutters makes keyway unnecessary and makes notch width changes easier.